السبت، 30 يونيو 2018

10 Best Kodi Addons for Krypton 17.6 (100% Working List of juily 2018)


With thorough consideration, we made a collection of 10 best Kodi addons which allows streamers to watch unlimited movies, TV shows, live sports, documentaries, and other media content. Here is our top 10 Kodi add-ons list:
  1. Exodus
  2. Covenant
  3. Neptune Rising
  4. Sports Devil
  5. Elektra Vault
  6. Gurzil
  7. Uranus
  8. Poseidon
  9. Not Sure
  10. Cartoons8

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. We have compiled a list of the best Kodi addons as rated by users of Kodi. Install these addons to have the ultimate Kodi experience of enjoying content in different categories from music, television to TV series and movies. These top add-ons work on Kodi on all platforms; PC, Chromecast, Fire Stick TV and Roku Repositories

    ردحذف
  2. Nice article,

    I am a huge fan of streaming, and I usually stream movies on Kodi problem is that many Kodi add-ons are geo-restricted in my region that is why I have configured VPN on Kodi and I have enjoyed my favorite movies and tv shows on Kodi without buffering issue.

    ردحذف